10/01/2007

Next Monday, Next Freebie.

Hi our dear blogger friends!

Thank you for all your lovely comments to Little Dragon Minikit! We`re so happy that you like it. And we have other big news - Danielle Young chosen me to be in her creativ team! Wow! She is fabulous designer. If you want to know anything about her, here is her blog and here her stuff in the shop. And next we made couple layouts for Little Dreamer Designs and their Dreams Girl Openings. I love MartinaS LO, this orange and green color combination is so cool! And I make you sure, that Filip is really all the time in the movement:

credits here

And here is my fall ispiration with my DD:

credits here

Oh and at last, our new freebie - Velveta! Hope you like it too! Here's the preview:



You can grab it here.

I was inspired by my daughter's jeans, LOL! It includes 4 solid papers, 1 frame, 2 ribbons, flowers and one little stitching. So have a great week.
Happy Scrapping!

Nikolette

10 komentářů:

Anonymní řekl(a)...

Dakujem! Je to krasne :)Magie

Anonymní řekl(a)...

beautiful, thank you!

IkeaGoddess řekl(a)...

What a beautiful mini-kit. Thank you for sharing. I love the orange layout you did with the w&w stuff.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 řekl(a)...

TY so very much for the beautiful mini!!!!

Anonymní řekl(a)...

Thank for the cute little mini. I love all the pieces and parts. They look like fun

Yin řekl(a)...

thank you - it's very lovely

Kate řekl(a)...

Beautiful, love it!

Sabine řekl(a)...

Thanks for this nice minikit. Love the colors.

anke-art řekl(a)...

This is adorable, thank you very much!

Anonymní řekl(a)...

I am new to scrapping. thank you soooo much for sharing.